Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Little Bird Told Me...

For followers of this blog (thank you, thank you, thank you!), you may also like to check out my Twitter page. I am posting more regular updates there, and jumping over here when I have time.


While Tweeting is the topic, a quick word on social media: In a nutshell, I think it's awesome. For my university thesis I studied the effects of social media in marketing horse racing, but today I find it incredibly useful to maintain my contacts from all over the world. Right now, its most important use for me is staying in contact with my friends and family back home. With a simple upload of photos, status updates, or a tweet, I can share what I'm doing with hundreds of people.

Thank you Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, YouTube, Picasa, etc. etc. etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment